[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 20:34:34 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Oct 26

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: il

Total:  106  Mults = 104  Total Score = 11,024

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Cut branches to better clear the path for wire antennas. Took some wire off the
ends of the 40 meter inverted vee to improve resonance point. Things got tangled
and the top of 40/80 is at about 60 ft.  Climbed the tower for the first time in
6 years to reach the end of the 40 inverted vee.  I am going to have to practice
so I can get up to about 75 feet and untangle things.

My 100 ft tape measure bit the dust.  So sad.  It's been around longer than my
adult children!

The door to the shack had warped so it was hard to exit.  Planed, sanded, and
painted the edge.

Headed outside for a couple more hours of work, mainly fixing the chain saw and
carrying branches (logs) back to the burn pile.

Low power; not sure about the PGXL. It will have to wait until after dark.

Looking forward to a visit from WT2P/WT9P on Friday as he travels to K9CT for
CQWWSSB.  I never have seriously done that contest because it invariably calls
on my wife's or son's birthday celebration.  My voice is getting so weak that my
wife frequently asks for repeats.