[3830] YBDXPI FT8 NH6O Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] YBDXPI FT8 NH6O Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 10:58:23 +0000
                    YBDXPI FT8 Contest - 2022

Call: NH6O
Operator(s): NH6O
Station: NH6O

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Honolulu Hawaii

   20:   9       9          5
   15:  26      22          5
   10:   5       5          3
---------------------------------
Total:  40      36         13  Total Score = 5,390

Park portable - Elecraft KX3, 9.5m end-fed wire vertically mounted in tree

2 sessions - 03-05z Saturday, 04z Sunday.

15 was the workhorse band to Indonesia, especially on the first day. Most
contacts on 15 were YB/JA. I did try 20 and 10, with no Indonesian contacts but
other participants/multipliers - KH6/KH2/PY/VK.

Indonesia is a tough path, even from Hawaii, but it was nice to work quite a few
of the YB contesters. I missed many more YBs with my weak QRP signal. A nice
choice on an October weekend for a contester who doesn't do 160m or SSB.

Fun contest - essentially a fall version of WW-DIGI/ARRL-DIGI. A nice option for
the contester who isn't into 160m or SSB!

73 and Aloha,
Bob NH6O in Honolulu