[3830] YBDXPI FT8 NN4RB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn4rb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] YBDXPI FT8 NN4RB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 13:55:25 +0000
                    YBDXPI FT8 Contest - 2022

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM07
Operating Time (hrs): 4:32

  160:
   80:   1       1          1
   40:  49      44         25
   20:   4       4          4
   15:
   10:   4       4          4
---------------------------------
Total:  54      49         30  Total Score = 4,266

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Started out using a QDX QRP rig with gutter antenna.  After about three hours
and six contacts, I decided that was not the way I wanted to continue.  So, I
moved over to another rig and computer.  There I found out that the software was
not setup correct.  Enough for the first night.  Saturday, I setup the IC-7610
to operate with WSJT-X and JTAlert and made more contacts to give me my total of
54.  On Sunday I played more withe the setups and software.

I wanted to work the Stew Perry contest on Saturday, but I remembered on
Thursday that I did not have the 160 transmit antenna working and I did not have
the time to get the tuner working.

Not much operating fun, but my brain was working overtime this weekend.

Rick
NN4RB

Radios:  QRP Laps QDX and ICOM IC-7710
Antennas:  Gutter with LDJ-Z100 tuner and SteppIR 3E
Chair: GABRYLLY High Back Mesh Office Chair