[3830] YBDXPI FT8 W1UE(@W1KM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, egan.dennis88@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] YBDXPI FT8 W1UE(@W1KM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 11:28:48 +0000
                    YBDXPI FT8 Contest - 2022

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: fn41
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Remote Operation

  160:    0       0         0
   80:    7       7         4
   40:   41      40        20
   20:  128     107        46
   15:   61      55        33
   10:   75      65        33
---------------------------------
Total:  312     274       134  Total Score = 122,400

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Didn't have the full weekend to devote to this one, it would have been more fun
than the Stew Perry (poor conditions on 160m).  I like contests with lots of
multipliers, and this one had it.  Anytime I can work more multipliers than
QSOs, it seems to make the contest more enjoyable.

Hope they don't score this one like the YBs did in Batavia contest!  They really
could use a Low Power category for this contest- too many >40 signals that
tie up the bandpass.

Dennis W1UE