[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7SS HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K7SS HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 06:51:16 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - October

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA

---------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team: The West Seattle Bridge

Comments:

The sun weather forecast was for rough seas and tough band conditions..
and for the most part held true..  but we all made it to the dock and
seems like everybody had good fun !

SSB sprint is always fun, no matter the condx.. and mostly a great chance
to say howdy a couple time a year to all the sprint pals.  SSB unlike CW,
allows
for a bit of a brief chat and a smile.

One of these times we will run into fantastic conditions and everyone's score
will double or triple..   maybe next time ?

73
Dan DanWA K7SS

Thanks to KI6RRN/KL7, WL7N, VY1CO, XE2S, KH6CSW and KP2RUM for the otherwise
tough mults tonite.

New England and Eastern Canada were pretty much unheard.