[3830] NA Sprint SSB W9RE HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W9RE HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 05:43:46 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - October

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 4
OpMode: SO2R

---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Felt bad all day and couldn't decide whether to operate the sprint or the SP or
nothing.  I had line noise on 160 before the Sprint start so that made the
decision easier for me.  I felt better as the day wore on and found several SSB
related things that need to be addressed before next weekend.

20 closed early and 80 was not that great but despite that I had fun.

I worked all the mults heard except for VY2.

Thanks for the activity.