[3830] IlQP N8II Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8ii@aol.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP N8II Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 00:38:12 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party - 2022

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:      1
   20:     20        9
   15:      3        1
------------------------
Total:     24       10  Mults = 22  Total Score = 1,376

Thanks to N0AC/R and AC0W/M from out of state for roaming around SD.
Unfortunately, this is an overloaded weekend, so I didn't focus much on SD vs.
PA with time taken for NV and AZ QSO's as well. I didn't hear N0AC until well
into the QP, AC0W was heard often, but not much after dark in SD. The in state
home station activity was very low. Bonus W0OJY was worked 3 times. If the
mobiles are there next year, I will work this one more.

73, Jeff