[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 20:48:42 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Oct 19

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:49

Total:  82  Mults = 81  Total Score = 6,642

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Took afternoon off from work to try to get car repaired.  Had to leave it at
dealership and got home (where, thankfully, I have another older car I can use)
and realized CWT had just started.  So a rare chance for me to work the 1900Z
CWT or most of it and work some of you guys on 15M, which is seldom open during
the 1300 and 0300Z sessions.  15 and 20 were both in very good shape.  It was
fun to work some Europeans, including SM2EKM on the skew polar path and two from
Hawaii.  Also a few Europeans on 20M.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI

TS590SG, Alpha 78

15 antenna:  40M half wave dipole
20 antenna:  20M half wave dipole.