[3830] JARTS KH6CJJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS KH6CJJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 23:48:22 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 23:47

   80:    4     3
   40:   28    14
   20:  160    57
   15:  227    50
   10:  223    50
-------------------
Total:  642   174  Total Score = 328,860

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Another great RTTY contest!  More participation than the Makrothen, probably
because of the JAs.  They really came out to support their contest!  I enjoy the
age exchange and dislike the growing move to send 99.  The age data is obviously
concerning because the younger guys are going to have fewer Qs available as we
OTs age out.  Conditions were great on the high bands, but very poor for me on
40 and 80.  Seems like all of North America went to bed by the time 40 was open
for me and I went to bed before JA opened. Obviously, I should have gotten up in
the middle of the night, but I'm getting too old for that.  80 was just plain
lousy!  Thanks to all for the Qs and especially W7RN, KA6BIM, and WQ5OO for all
five bands.  Aloha, Kent

TS-890S
3 el SteppIR @ 35'
Multiband Dipole @ 40'