[3830] IlQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Non-IL HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Non-IL HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 16:51:47 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party - 2022

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Non-IL HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 08:00

   40:     65       14
   20:     72       28
   15:     23        1
   10:      1
------------------------
Total:    161       43  Mults = 74  Total Score = 27,010

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

FB condx on high bands! I tried several times CQ on SSB 10/15/20/40m but
unfortunately only few station back.
At 23Z I had in my LOG 192 QSO so I was so happy that I can reach this year the
adible award... I went to 80m and began my neverending CQs with no any answer. I
heard and called several stations, but no any back to my call. K9CT I called so
long, but no luck. It happened first time that no any QSO on 80m :(
I back to 40m but dont found any new station.
At 23:50Z (in my LOG 197 QSO)I asked W9O move to SSB and his answer was OK! :)
We QSY on 7.198 and easy QSO with nice signal - 199 QSO!
I stayed on the frq and tried CQ. On my first CQ back W9RFU from 3 county line,
so I reached the adible award. Thanks everyone for the QSOs!

Most QSOs:

Mobile:
AD4EB 28/23
N9JF 12/10