[3830] WAG DJ4MX(@DK0EE) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAG DJ4MX(@DK0EE) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:28:05 +0000
                    Worked All Germany Contest - 2022

Call: DJ4MX
Operator(s): DJ4MX
Station: DK0EE

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:

   80:   295    143     45
   40:   431     87     66
   20:   303      9     66
   15:   322     13     72
   10:   289     37     76
----------------------------
Total:  1640    289    325  Total Score = 1,963,325

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

10m was really on fire for that one! Good NA run on Saturday at the beginning of
the contest, with even West Coast Calling.
15m and 20m were pretty good as well, highlight on 15m was the call from KH6AQ.
40m and 80m to NA was not as good as last year.
Generally lacking a bit of SSB QSO's, havent even tried running on 20m and 15m.

Like in the past two WAG Contests I was operating again from our local
clubstation DK0EE.

tnx for all the QSO's

73, Sven DJ4MX