[3830] JARTS N6RO MOMT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris.tate@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS N6RO MOMT HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 00:25:29 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): K6AW N6WM N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: MOMT HP
QTH: Oakley CA
Operating Time (hrs): 19
OpMode: 2BSIQ
Remote Operation

   80:   17     8
   40:  111    32
   20:  273    62
   15:  404    71
   10:  248    53
-------------------
Total: 1053   226  Total Score = 586,696

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

We were hosting a big NCCC meeting at the station, so we knew we were not going
to be able to put in a full effort, so we kind of turned this into a get on the
air event, Mostly N6WM testing out 3bsiq and K6AW, Ken RO worked a few. the rest
of the team did a great job setting up the station for our first in person club
meeiting in 2.5 years.. this is such a great test, we wanted to get on the air
to support it.  thanks all for the qsos, hopefully we can do a full bore effort
next year.

glad to have 10 meters consistently back once again..  15 was on fire.

thanks to all the NCCC members who came by to visit the Mighty RO superstation
and enjoy barbeque.

73 and seeya next time
Chris N6WM