[3830] IlQP N6GP Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP N6GP Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 20:31:28 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party - 2022

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: Fixed HP
QTH: CA

   20:     36
   15:     11
------------------------
Total:     47       0  Mults = 29  Total Score = 2,726

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I needed 30 more QSOs to make the 100,000 points for the Diamond Award in the
State QSO Party Challenge, and I was able to more than do it.   Not as easy as I
thought.  Condix sure went south Sunday, and 15 meters just was not performing.
I had to actually go High Power to make QSOs.    Tnx for the QSOs and the fun.
Maybe 15 and 10 will be in play next year!