[3830] NyQP NQ2W SOCW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NyQP NQ2W SOCW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 02:41:53 +0000
                    New York QSO Party - 2022

Call: NQ2W
Operator(s): NQ2W
Station: NQ2W

Class: SOCW QRP
QTH: NY

----------------------------
Total:  399     0       0  Mults = 74  Total Score = 59,052

Ten-Tec Jupiter at 5W. Mosley TA-33-JR-N at 32ft, 40m dipole at 60ft, 80m dipole
at 50ft. Used SD by EI5DI for logging and WinKeyer USB for keying.

I had a blast but I hope someday I can actually feel like I'm competent at doing
this. I got flustered a few times too many for my liking. For the most part, the
ops were very patient. Thank you for that.

The bands were decent...I think that 10m could have supported a few more Qs. Had
the best rate on 80m...fresh meat...thanks for sticking with me.

Thanks to the RDXA for all the hard work in putting this great QSO Party
together. Thanks for hearing my QRP station and getting me in the log. Until
next time...

73, Will, NQ2W