[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 01:18:42 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Oct 13

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  114  Mults = 102  Total Score = 11,628

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Had to take a break for 4 minutes due to stomach trouble.  Then a 20 minute
break to rest in the middle of the session.  Good initial run of 53 QSOs in 16
minutes.

CWT=Cancer Wins Today

Working on radials for 160, 60, 40 verticals. Varmints have started to chew on
the wire I laid out.  Rain is slowing me down.

It is starting to be cold all day. D60AE and TY0RU DXpeditions are active so the
amp is on and no need for heat yet. I fixed the shack door which was sticking
shut.  I thought I would get trapped in here.  I suspect the locals will wimp
out on helping me repair the SteppIR 18e.  $1300 not well spent. Plenty of work
on radials to do and I can prepare phasing lines, and chokes when it is winter,
but a shame that I did not make significant improvements for Sweepstakes.
Relative are starting to trickle in again to see Dad.  I am so looking forward
to a visit from K3WA in about a month!