[3830] Makrothen RTTY NA5NN(@W5UE) MO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY NA5NN(@W5UE) MO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 14:42:57 +0000
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: NA5NN
Operator(s): K2FF W5UE
Station: W5UE

Class: MO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 6.75
Remote Operation

Total:  245  Total Score = 929,868

Club: 599 DX Association

Comments:

K2FF was the primary player in this one. He was 100% remote using TeamViewer
into the NA5NN Lumberton station from his QTH in Ocean Springs and his
daughter's home in Columbia, MS. W5UE added a handful of Qs from the NA5NN shack
near the end of the contest. This was our first time trying Makrothen and it was
fun.. We especially enjoyed the three 8 hour timeslots with long breaks
in-between. 48 hour contests are getting more and more challenging for 2 60+
ops.. :-) 73 de W5UE