[3830] PaQP N3GLZ Multi-Op Port LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3yd@aol.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP N3GLZ Multi-Op Port LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 12:50:07 +0000
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2022

Call: N3GLZ
Operator(s): N3GLZ K3YD KB3ZMK
Station: N3GLZ

Class: Multi-Op Port LP
QTH: SUS

--------------------
Total:   3     411  Mults = 97  Total Score = 40,674

Club: SUSQUEHANNA COUNTY ARC

Comments:

Would it be a contest without a visit from Mr. Murphy?  We set up, Field Day
Style, at a hunting camp.  Issues included RF feedback, software and computer.
During the weekend we replaced an OCF with a center-fed Zepp--then re-installed
the original.  We fought with the logging program--finally getting on CW on
Sunday morning for 3 total Q's.  Grrrrr!
Still it was fun being with and old friend and making a new one.  The the
foliage was magnificent and nobody had the misfortune of a deer-car collision.
It was also fun giving out a "rare" county.
Speaking of "rare", where was Juniata County? We had 66 counties