[3830] Makrothen RTTY KH6ND/W7 SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6nd@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY KH6ND/W7 SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 00:01:05 +0000
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: KH6ND/W7
Operator(s): KH6ND
Station: KH6ND

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: AZ

Total:  600  Total Score = 2,591,273

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Lost the last two hours of the first session after learning, through the
keyboard, that my closest friend, and closest thing I've ever had to a brother,
had passed away. We had many hair ball tower adventures together, through many
years, as "Towerbusters". K7NV had a strong faith in The Lord, so I
know he's in good hands, but there's still a big hole in me until my turn comes
along. I look forward to joining up with you again, Kurticus.

Fun to work EU on 10m again on Saturday morning. Love this format. Like doing
the Stew Perry, on steroids.

Thank you all, for the Q's.

Aloha -
Mike