[3830] PaQP KQ3F(@KC3WX) Multi-Op Port LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP KQ3F(@KC3WX) Multi-Op Port LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 23:18:00 +0000
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2022

Call: KQ3F
Operator(s): KQ3F N3VZ KC3WX
Station: KC3WX

Class: Multi-Op Port LP
QTH: EPA

  160:   70      35
   80:  158     167
   40:  336     577
   20:  249     321
   15:  131      95
   10:   40     125
    6:    4       4
    2:            4
--------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Outstanding weekend with my brothers being the bonus station for 2022 PQP. We
were portable low power near Coopersburg, PA. LEH. Murphy struck a few times but
nothing insurmountable. It's a TON of work to set up and take down everything
but well worth the effort. We also met our goal of "stalking" the
bands to provide as many bonus points possible. Thanks for the tremendous
feedback!!! 73 from Joe (KQ3F) Andy (N3VZ) Steve (KC3WX)