[3830] Makrothen RTTY KG4IGC SO/Single Xcvr LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY KG4IGC SO/Single Xcvr LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2022 22:27:57 +0000
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SO/Single Xcvr LP
QTH: South Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 12:25

Total:  303  Total Score = 1,226,018

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Fell a bit short from last years score, but did not put as much of an effort as
I did in 2021. 20 & 40 were open to EU most of the weekend but lots of QSB
and QRN. I made some a couple of nice contacts into Africa on 10 meters, one of
my best was ZO7BG in St. Helena off of the coast of Africa. 15 was in pretty
decent shape, worked US stations, central and South America & some EU. 10
was pretty hot all weekend but it came in spurts. I think going forward I am
going to start paying close attention to 10 meters, especially in the morning.
Worked fellow Swamp Fox K7OM on two different bands, always a pleasure to work
my bud Ted. Many TNX to all who worked me, see you in the next contest!

Solar Data:
Friday Oct.7, 2022 (23:50)
SFI 160 SN:158
A:15  K:1