[3830] AzQP K7A(K6WSC) SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6wsc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] AzQP K7A(K6WSC) SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2022 17:22:49 +0000
                    Arizona QSO Party - 2022

Call: K7A
Operator(s): K6WSC
Station: K6WSC

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: AZ PMA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:30

   40:  114     26
   20:  120    125
   15:   55     58
   10:   31     80
--------------------
Total:  373    289  CW Mults = 50  Ph Mults = 52  Total Score = 105,570

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

K7A was the 2022 Arizona QSO Party Bonus Station. Rare post-monsoon slow moving
thunderstorms parked over my QTH forcing a big dent in mid-day operation.

Thanks to everyone who participated, especially mobiles and expeditions.

Special thanks also go to Bruce Horn WA7BNM for bringing his special magic to
the AZQP by creating the new AZQP-customized log submission web app.

I hope everyone had great ham radio fun in the AZQP!

73,
Bill Clark / K6WSC
Arizona QSO Party Chairman

Rig: FTdx10
Amp: KPA-500
Antennas: KIO Hex Beam, Alpha Delta DX-CC, elevated HF2V