[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 03:17:44 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Oct 7

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:  15     12
   40:  32     22
   20:   4      3
Total:  51     37  Total Score = 1,887

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

My best score in a while despite a ragged start.  I had worked about 20 minutes
in the Flying Pigs QRP Walk for the Bacon running 5W.  15M had been open to N9RV
in MT and PP2CC in Brazil about 45 minutes before the start of NS.  At the
beginning, I could copy a few on 15.  Loudest was N6ZFO, but he didn't hear me.
Decided to give 15 up and go to 20.  Worked K0AD.  Then couldn't get W1WEF to
her me and that's when I realized I was only running 5W.  So K0AD heard my 5W.
Thanks, Al.  Very few signals audible on 20, so went to 40, which was wonderful
again this week as was 80 at the end.  Good activity.  Good operating.  Thanks
for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI