[3830] CaQP WA7BNM/6 SO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP WA7BNM/6 SO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2022 23:44:08 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2022

Call: WA7BNM/6
Operator(s): WA7BNM
Station: WA7BNM/6

Class: SO LP
QTH: LANG

--------------------
Total:  900     0  Mults = 56  Total Score = 151,200

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well, that was more fun than I expected, even though I started almost 2 hours
late, thinking the contest started at 1800Z. Started on 10m with one S&P QSO
and then just started CQing. Gradually worked my way down the bands, with some
breaks, finishing the night on 80m at 0400Z. Was surprised that Sunday morning
was reasonably productive and worked my way CQing from 80m to 15m until 1630Z,
when I had to QRT.

Missed ND and YT, but was surprised to work both AZ and NV on 10m. I'm sure I'll
lose QSOs due to miscopied serial numbers that dropped into the noise during
QSOs.

Rig: Icom IC-7610 100 watts
Antenna: SteppIR DB-36 with 80m kit at 70 ft

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)