[3830] CaQP N6T M/S CntyExp HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1srd@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6T M/S CntyExp HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2022 05:34:04 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2022

Call: N6T
Operator(s): AA1ON W1RH W1SRD W6QA K6TLR K0BEE
Station: N6T

Class: M/S HP
Class Overlay: CntyExp
QTH: TEHA

  160:
   80:    84    16
   40:   321   172
   20:   356   230
   15:   340   229
   10:   215   132
Total:  1316   779  Mults = 58  Total Score = 319,348

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

Another fun operation from the off grid location in TEHA we have been to several
times. Welcome new team member Tony, W6QA. Great fun was had by all. Was
shooting to break all time M/S Expedition record but came up a few points short.
Conditions were great so can't blame that. Everything worked great. Thanks for
the QSO's and hope everyone had as much fun as we did. Go MLDXCC!