[3830] Oceania SSB ZL3IOZM4T SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania SSB ZL3IOZM4T SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2022 00:03:02 +0000
                    Oceania DX Contest, Phone - 2022

Call: ZL3IOZM4T
Operator(s): ZL3IO
Station: ZL3IO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kiwi-DX-Lodge

   80:   18     9
   40:  345   211
   20:  477   288
   15:  337   236
   10:  279   154
-------------------
Total: 1456   898  Total Score = 3,495,914

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the contacts!
The FLEX6600 is still not back to work. Therefore, I had to use my old K3-KPA500
combo. At the start I had to deal with some intermittent audio issues (probably
contact problems).

15 m was amazing into EU short path at our local evening until midnight. 20 m
was open the whole night. The good high band caused the majority of activity to
be on the high bands.

10/15 m did not open in here in our morning. I could barely hear the VK/ZL's
living North of me. They were running NA/JA. Checking the MUF revealed the
problem. At 22 UTC I got invited to 10 m for about 1.5 hours and had the best
hour (rate) of the contest.

73 Holger, ZL3IO & one of the ZM4T team