[3830] CaQP W6DMW SO(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6DMW SO(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 23:41:37 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2022

Call: W6DMW
Operator(s): W6DMW
Station: W6DMW

Class: SO(A) HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

   20:           8
   15:           3
   10:           2
--------------------
Total:   0      13  Mults = 10  Total Score = 260

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

My best score yet! Kidding.

I had time to kill and playing to do before my shift at RO so I took the liberty
of handing out more of the prestigious and rare CCOS.  Of course, again, I'm
kidding....

Had to see what it sounded like out there and then decided to give a few QSOs
out before I had to be a parent.

Great results for all this weekend! Thank you for supporting the CA CQP.  We all
really enjoy being on the other end of the chase.

73!