[3830] CaQP NE8P SO(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8vms@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP NE8P SO(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 23:00:51 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2022

Call: NE8P
Operator(s): NE8P
Station: NE8P

Class: SO(A) HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 11.3

   20:  103     18
   15:  114     52
   10:   84      1
--------------------
Total:  301     71  Mults = 53  Total Score = 55,279

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Didn't do as well this year as last, mostly because I chose to watch football
Saturday evening instead of contest on 40 meters!

Ran into some computer issues.  So I had to manually key all the CW contacts.
(That's OK.  I need the practice!)

20 meters propagation seemed poorer than last year, but it was nice to see 10
open.  I think I may have missed a lot of the 10 meter action trying to make
more contacts on 20.
Didn't work as many counties as last year as well.  Not sure why....

Thanks to all who participated!

Mike, NE8P

TS-830S, low dipoles