[3830] CaQP WN4AFP SO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, DAVEEDMO@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP WN4AFP SO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 22:10:56 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2022

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SO LP
QTH: SC

  160:
   80:    2
   40:   29
   20:   74      6
   15:   62      2
   10:   48      2
--------------------
Total:  215     10  Mults = 51  Total Score = 33,915

wOW! Thanks to all of my CA friends for the Qs. 20m decided to go south on
Sunday afternoon...but 15m and 10m was the perfect path to California! I was
trying work all the counties this year and got close with 51. I got lucky with 2
minutes left in the contest by working K6CSL in STAN for one more rare county.
What a great way to finish up the contest.  73s Dave WN4AFP