[3830] CaQP VE9AA SO QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP VE9AA SO QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 22:44:49 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2022

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: SO QRP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): .001
OpMode: 2BSIQ
Remote Operation

--------------------
Total:   1      0  Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Many NA contests (and others Worldwide have long known Canada has multiple
independent Provinces just as real as all of your individual US States.

With the ARRL recognizing some RAC restructuring and that MAR is no longer a
multiplier in *ALL* of its contests after Jan 1, 2023, it's my personal hope
that the CQP folks will realize they are (I believe) the very-last-holdout on
the contest calendar still referring to multiple Canadian Provinces out East as
"MR" and will finally get rid of that antiquated designation.

I normally sit this one out (but it doesn't have to be that way ;-)

GL 6's

(maybe) CU (all of a sudden!) in the next CQP?

Mike VE9AA \"NB\"
2 x IC7410......small amps (sometimes) and N1MMLogger+
Radio#1
10-GP-(wire)
15-4 SQ (wire
20-4 SQ (wire)