[3830] 222FallSprnt N2JMH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 222FallSprnt N2JMH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 00:28:54 +0000
                    222 MHz Fall Sprint - 2022

Call: N2JMH
Operator(s): N2JMH
Station: N2JMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN12bw
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

Was a little late getting on and it was pouring rain so my noise level was s9 or
above, was about to bag it and the rain stopped and signals appeared on the
band. I managed to work 18 stations in 15 grids in a couple hours of casual
operating. Signals seemed up to me, worked n1bug right away ssb in fn55. Saw
ve3cru was trying to work k1teo on fm so I turned my horizontal antennas toward
Jeff and worked him again on FM at 266 miles. Also grabbed w5eme on msk144, took
30 minutes to complete as the meteors were slim for sure but was worth the time
as I was going to shut down at 930.

Had fun, looking forward to the 432 sprint next week.

73 Jim n2jmh