[3830] CQ WW RTTY S51A M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY S51A M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 18:37:06 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: S51A
Operator(s): S55O S50R S56DE S56NE S54KDK S50LD
Station: S51A

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Ljubljana

   80:  140        5      43     8
   40:  371       39      84    28
   20:  404       41      88    27
   15:  269       42      83    30
   10:   54        6      37    22
------------------------------------
Total: 1238      133     335   115  Total Score = 1,752,498

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

After quite some time, we decided that this contest is the right one to get
involved in competitions again.

With this purpose, the team gathered: S55O, S56DE, S50R, S56NE, S54KDK and
S50LD.

What to say? The bands were very interesting, the upper bands were quiet and
deaf on Saturday and full and loud on Sunday. Still it was fun contest...

The result does not show a completely true picture because we did not work for
the full 48 hours. We completed approx. 5 hours earlier due to a simple loss of
concentration and to prevent equipment failure, we decided to end the
competition.

Thanks everyone for the links!

Hear you in CQ WW SSB!