[3830] 222FallSprnt WW2Y Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 222FallSprnt WW2Y Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 14:15:09 +0000
                    222 MHz Fall Sprint - 2022

Call: WW2Y
Operator(s): WW2Y
Station: WW2Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN20PL
Operating Time (hrs): 2.0

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to the sponsors for organizing the sprints.

I operated portable in my car at a different location, which turned out to be a
better one compared to the 2m sprint. Activity seemed lower than previous years,
but conditions were okay. Heard N1BUG a few times while he calling W1XR in FM19,
which was pretty impressive to hear. Best analog contact was with VE3ZV on CW
and K3SK, FM07 for digital. N1JEZ, W1GHZ, W1AIM, KR1ST, AF1T, K1TR, N1DPM, and
of course K1WHS had a decent signal. Nice to work N2SLN and N2SLO in the same
sprint for a change.

73, Peter WW2Y