[3830] CQ WW RTTY ZF2WB(LU8EOT) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY ZF2WB(LU8EOT) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 00:20:20 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: ZF2WB
Operator(s): LU8EOT
Station: ZF9CW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Cayman Brac
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Remote Operation

   80:   14       10       2     4
   40:  423       53      40    16
   20:  441       50      45    18
   15:  511       49      43    15
   10:  435       50      29    15
------------------------------------
Total: 1824      212     159    68  Total Score = 1,799,461

It was my first RTTY contest in to SOAB effort with a 40 Hs of operation in Low
Power. Specially thanks to Stan K5GO/ZF9CW to share his amazing station ZF5T at
Cayman Brac. Also thanks to Gerry Hull W1VE to help with the Remote

Thanks to all for being in my log and see you the next one!

Vy, 73
Mark
ZF2WB
LU8EOT