[3830] CQ WW RTTY DK050BN M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, valentin@kurtovic.de
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY DK050BN M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 17:01:48 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: DK050BN
Operator(s): DL2SAX DL3ON DL4VK
Station: DK050BN

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN48

   80:  262       10      49     8
   40:  527       46      91    28
   20:  532       51      92    31
   15:  387       47      89    31
   10:  106       10      53    25
------------------------------------
Total: 1814      164     374   123  Total Score = 2,915,010

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

40m was pretty closed to NA, in the first night.
Nice openings on 10m on Saturday and Sunday afternoon.

Compared to last years QSO rate we made 510 QSOs less in 2022. No clue if it was
because the conditions or even the other way around caused by the better
propagation and spreading of the part time partipicants this year.

Like last year, we operated in a serial sequence without a multiplier station.
In fact: the run-operator had to choose either calling CQ or S&P and watch
out for multipliers and waiting until QSOs are finished.

Live score made a lot of fun and gave us an additional motivation and tough up
and down with stations in the same category.

Thanks to all and hope to hear you again soon!