[3830] ICWC MST WA8Y HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST WA8Y HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 20:10:01 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1900Z Sep 26

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI

Total:  58  Mults = 57  Total Score = 3,306

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

Band Condx limited my Runs.  I did a lot of S&P.  I worked several Europeans
with aim their way then suddenly got a lot of stateside calls from all
directions of the compass and worked them without moving the antenna.  With less
than ten minutes left, I ran out of callers and went back to 40 S&P.
My QSY band changes were at the wrong time.  My first QSY to 40m show few
stations to call and fewer to pickup Running so back to 20m then back to 40m and
there were quite a few I could have worked, given more time, Ha!