[3830] CQ WW RTTY W0MB SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mb@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY W0MB SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 05:07:39 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

   80:
   40:  295       39      46    19
   20:  509       45      52    20
   15:  221       25      50    20
   10:   57       10      19    11
------------------------------------
Total: 1082      119     167    70  Total Score = 699,184

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:IC7610,Alpha 89,PRO67A@60,N1MM+. I was working on my 80 meter dipole right
up to the start and it didn't want to play right. Band conditions were pretty
good into Europe and make me wonder if I should have just called cq and not done
as much s/p as I did. I am not very fast at doing s/p and had some problems with
the MMTTY program. I ran a little more power than usuall and that helped keep my
frequency better. I think that if I would have planned my time correctly I could
have worked a lot longer and made more qso's. I am a professional procrastinator
and I proved it on this test. Conditions were better Sunday than Saturday. RTTY
is the boss and FT8 sucks and FT4 sucks faster! I got my shoulder looked at on
Thursday and got a shot and it was bugging be quite a bit with pain. Maybe next
year I will have a better plan and a better antenna for 80 meters.