[3830] CQ WW RTTY KD5DD(NN5O) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn5olarry@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KD5DD(NN5O) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 05:07:15 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: KD5DD
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: KD5DD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 7:23

   80:   51       28      5     6
   40:   68       25     18     9
   20:   76       25     12    10
   15:   58       19     21    13
   10:   54       13     13    11
-----------------------------------
Total:  307      110     69    49  Total Score = 110,580

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

This was a fun contest, although I was quite limited to time available to
operate.  But, RTTY contesting is just plain fun.  My favorite remains CW, but
RTTY is a very close second.

Thanks to all the great stations who gave me a QSO.

Congratulations to my fellow members of the Deep Dixie Contest Club who were
able to operate.  In honor of our collegiality, I used our club call sign,
KD5DD, so as to promote the DDCC.

Visit our contest club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

Dr. Larry S. Anderson NN5O  (operating under KD5DD)
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis!)
Flex 6600M - AL-800H amp limited to 450w into quasi horizontal loop up 30ish
feet