[3830] CQ WW RTTY K3MM SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K3MM SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 00:44:15 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: K3MM
Operator(s): K3MM
Station: K3MM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 31
OpMode: 2BSIQ

   80:  281       47      41    12
   40:  609       50      83    25
   20:  671       52      88    29
   15:  495       44      82    28
   10:  180       32      46    19
------------------------------------
Total: 2236      225     340   113  Total Score = 3,316,776

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was feeling a bit under the WX and along with poor planning I was basically
dragging after the first 12 hrs and crashed after 24 hrs.  Slept in Sunday and
was feeling much better but didnt get back on until 1600z and then shut down for
a couple hours in the afternoon for storms.

Conditions seemed better on Sunday than Saturday, running EU on 10M around noon
with a surprise call-in from a loud TA7I followed by a weaker TA4RC. Ran JAs on
15 and 20 the last hour or so with answers from BH2RO on both bands.