[3830] CQ WW RTTY K4IU SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K4IU@me.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K4IU SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 00:37:01 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: K4IU
Operator(s): K4IU
Station: K4IU

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Rochester, MN

   80:   53       22      3     4
   40:  178       43     13    10
   20:  150       39     22    12
   15:  101       20     30    14
   10:   28        2     12    10
-----------------------------------
Total:  510      126     80    50  Total Score = 184,320

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I missed most of Saturday. Conditions seemed good and it was nice to have 10
open at least to SA. I spent a lot of time S&Ping and standing in line which
made me wish I had entered as HP. I had a few runs and thanks to all for hearing
me. I used the online scoreboard and that kept me motivated trying to keep up
with my peers. My score was better than last year even with missing Saturday. I
felt like I got a good start to the contest season.

73  Fred K4IU