[3830] CQ WW RTTY NX3Z SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jeastham63@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY NX3Z SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 23:08:58 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: NX3Z
Operator(s): NX3Z
Station: NX3Z

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 13:49

   80:   35      19        4     5
   40:  173      39       33    13
   20:   28      39       22     7
   15:   71       3       37     9
   10:   24       3       13    11
------------------------------------
Total:  331      67      109    45  Total Score = 152,048

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Good band conditions.  Spent a lot of time trying to get my Flex Station into
SO2R configuration with some success but not smooth yet so went back to SO1R for
most of the contest.  One of the elements on my quad decided to come loose so
had to fix that on Sunday afternoon.  Flex radio has annoying problem of not
posting the same frequency as the N1MM Telnet postings unless you engage RIT/XIT
to -2125.  Hope that doesn't cancel out my points when contest team reviews my
log.