[3830] KsQP N0JK(N0V) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP N0JK(N0V) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 21:48:56 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2022

Call: N0JK
Operator(s): N0V
Station: N0V

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:

----------------------------
Total:   53     0       0  Mults = 24  Total Score = 1,272

Original plan was to operate portable in Jefferson County. I ended up
 having to go into work Saturday 9a- 9p of the contest. One of my colleagues
 came down with Covid Friday. I got a call Friday night asking me to cover... so
in I went Saturday. An irony for the "N0V victory over Covid"
callsign. Two years into the Pandemic and it is still with us.  Off Sunday, but
 rained real hard Sunday morning. Unable to go out portable. So I fired
 up from home in Lawrence with the rain gutter antenna. Worked N8II
 and "Gator" N5RZ on 40 and 20 CW and N6MU on 20 CW. Gator and I
 operated with the HC8N contest group back in solar cycle 23. In 2001
 we made over 2,500 6 Meter contacts from San Cristobal Is in November, 2001.
Yesterday a F2 opening on 6M to Ecuador from KS. Sunspots are back.