[3830] Salmon Run W7DX(@K7RL) Club M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run W7DX(@K7RL) Club M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 14:49:42 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2022

Call: W7DX
Operator(s): K7RL N7DX
Station: K7RL

Class: Club M/2 HP
QTH: ISL

  160:    4       2
   80:   63      50
   40:  162     161
   20:  256    1462
   15:  156     483
   10:    8      14
    6:    0       0
--------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

We hope everyone that needed/wanted to work W7DX has us in their log. Thank you
to the WWDXC for allowing us to be the big fish this year and hand out bonus
points. It was a blast.

We are definitely lopsided on SSB for 15m and 20m, but that's where the action
was this time. 10m pulled its usual weekend/contest disappearing act after solid
openings during the week. It's remarkable (and a little weird) how often that
happens.

We worked all counties and WAS, only missing NT from our Canadian friends.

73, Mitch, K7RL & Tony, N7DX