[3830] Salmon Run N7PP(@K7BTW) Club M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run N7PP(@K7BTW) Club M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 01:52:30 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2022

Call: N7PP
Operator(s): K7BTW K7MO K7VAP K7EDX WV7S
Station: K7BTW

Class: Club M/2 HP
QTH: thu

  160:    0      0
   80:   46    104
   40:  156    155
   20:  331    532
   15:  106     73
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      1

Club: South Hill Contest Club

Comments:

Always a fun Contest, even though oonditions left a lot to be desired.  An
opening to EU on Saturday afternoon provided most of the 10 dx mults allowed
this year.  We missed having a 10 meter opening.  Our home county, Thurston,
proved to be the last county needed for a sweep.  We finally found one on 6
meters late in the contest.  We also made a sweep of US states.

Thanks to Adam, Valerie, Nick and Den for making the trip to Rainier for the
great SR contest.