[3830] TxQP N5RZ SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP N5RZ SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 22:59:55 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party - 2022

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: SO CW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 11:37
OpMode: SO2R

  160:    5
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  942     0       0  Mults = 167  Total Score = 471,942

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Always a fun time.  As usual, I kept one slice of the FLEX6600 on 40M to poach
mobiles as they move county to county.    County count was down, but still fun
chasing the mobile ops as they move about.

Missed some time Saturday Afternoon and finished early at 1802Z Sunday due to
other commitments.  N1MM+ says I put in 11:37 operating time.

Multiplier Breakdown:

47 states (missed ID and AK)
4 Canadian provinces  (VE1, VE3, VE6 VE7)
86 Texas counties
30 DXCC

Mobiles & # of times worked (thanks all!):

W5CT   33
WW5X   19
N5NA   14
K5PS   13
K5CM   13
K5EC    2

Worked K5OT, K5NA and W5TM on 6 bands.

Thanks to all for participating and for the QSO's.  And thanks to all the IA,
WA, NJ and NH QSO's from their respective QSO parties.

73,  Gator