[3830] CWopsT N1RBD Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N1RBD Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 13:56:09 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Sep 14

Call: N1RBD
Operator(s): N1RBD
Station: N1RBD

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: EM73
Operating Time (hrs): .4

Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Long Island CW Club

Comments:

Slid in a little radio during work.  Was using the X6100 with no keyer or CAT
control to test out things before we head on vacation next month.  Hope to be
able to work 13/19/03 CWTs with the 6100.  Worst case I'll be using an AX-2
antenna, but hopefully can find a place to string up an EFHW or the linked
dipole.  Maybe a POTA activation in conjunction with the 1900 CWT that day.