[3830] ARRL Sep VHF W0AUS/R(W0ZQ) Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0zq@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF W0AUS/R(W0ZQ) Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 16:53:43 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:    7     1
  10G:   14     4
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  296    61  Total Score = 37,393

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Comments:

Nice weather for roving albeit the cold front that went through here on Friday
shut down the good propagation we were having. Sunday morning we had some
tremendous signals on the UHF bands but those quickly faded with cool dry air
filling in that providing sub-par propagation.  Thanks for all the Qs.  73, Jon
W0ZQ