[3830] CoQP W7RF SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W7rf@radiuodan.com
Subject: [3830] CoQP W7RF SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 22:37:03 +0000
                    Colorado QSO Party - 2022

Call: W7RF
Operator(s): W7RF
Station: W7RF

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: Larimer

----------------------------
Total:  297     0       0  CW Mults = 62  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 74,420

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

The CW Open (CWO) destroys our QSO Party. Too many of them do not really know
how to copy CW, they seem to only be trained to copy a limited contest exchange
and if you throw anything else at some of them, they do not know
  how to copy anything but what they were expecting. I called “CQ CO QP” and
still got dozens of callers and when I gave my exchange, they asked “NR?”. I
URGE the CW OPS group to reach out to their members (of which I am one) and ask
that they actually know how to do more than “NR NAME”. Please! The art of CW
is MUCH MORE than “5NN TU”.
Other than that, Condx were fair to good on 20M but almost non-existent on 15
and 10M, so we were all on 20M during the daylight hours. 40M and 80M at night
were fair.
looking forward to a discussion with all affected parties to remedy the CWO
destruction of the CO QP.
73, Dan W7RF