[3830] WAE SSB KU2M Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB KU2M Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 14:17:46 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: KU2M
Operator(s): KU2M
Station: KU2M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Wayne, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 13.9

   80:
   40:   81    35    81
   20:  212   301    66
   15:  180   137    52
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  473   473   199  Total Score = 188,254

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I somehow picked the WAE SSB weekend to come down with a case of laryngitis,
which made sending QTCs even more challenging than usual. I considered staying
off the air altogether, but my inner masochism triumphed.

I'm grateful there were no overt solar storms, but HF conditions were a bit
weird - both days, 20M was more or less a graveyard in the mornings and
afternoon while 15M was busy; 20M recovered somewhat later in the day, but
didn't really get going until late Sunday afternoon. 40 was in great shape, even
with an overcrowded 72 Hz-wide phone band segment (7128 is as low as you can go
legally with SSB) to play in and virtually no one working split. 10 meters?
Fahgeddaboudit.

And one of these days, I'm going to fix my 80M antenna...