[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K0BAK/R Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K0BAK/R Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 02:15:45 +0000
                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2022

Call: K0BAK/R
Operator(s): K0BAK
Station: K0BAK/R

Class: Limited Rover LP
QTH: EPA

    6:   41    15
    2:   54    23
  222:    8     6
  432:   10     7
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  114    54  Total Score = 7,074

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Activated 2 out of 4 planned Saturday grids due to a surprise operation location
problem and then a radio issue I couldn't resolve in the field. Sunday was
raining most of the day (I don't climb wet ladders), but the rain slowed enough
late in the afternoon allowing me to activate my home grid for about an hour.
Even though I had much less on-air time than I had hoped, significant rover
station improvements this year allowed me to make a higher rate of contacts at
the start of the contest as well as reaching out a bit farther to log more
grids.