[3830] NA Sprint CW W0ETT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W0ETT HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 17:48:45 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 3:20

---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

The Sprint provided plenty of Q's thanks to FB band condx and activity.  20m and
40m were the places during most of the test.  For me, in the last hour when I
went to 80m, my vertical antenna didn't work...best laid plans, etc.  Anyway, I
got things working okay but with only limited time left in the test for 20 Q's.
Enjoyed the test and the good CW!

73 Ken, W0ETT

Rig:  IC756pro3 and THP 500w amp to yagi's and vertical.